PERSONAL DATA AND NAVIGATION
Within the meaning and effect of the Privacy Act already Travels of Turquoise Srl You wish to inform its customers and the users of its customers and the users of their websites about the processing of personal data through the operation that we done and the rights of the user of our services in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
A) INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU FOR THE CONCLUSION AND PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT FOR THE SALE OF TOURIST PACKAGE AND / OR SERVICE TOURIST
1) Purpose of Data
The treatment is intended only to correct and complete execution of the contract of sale of the package, as well as the administrative, commercial, insurance, promotion, management and statistics related to the activity of buying and selling tour packages.
2) Provision of data
The provision of personal data by the Customer is strictly necessary for the execution of the activities mentioned in point 1). The lack of data makes it impossible to carry out the activities mentioned in point 1).
3) Transfer of data abroad
Personal data may be transferred abroad for the purposes of paragraph 1).
Personal data of customers will be communicated to employees Booking Department, Operations Department employees, Customer Care agent, Commercial Department employees, support operatives on site, as well as the suppliers of the services included in the package and Insurance Companies.
5) Sensitive Data
1) For the purposes of the law on the protection of personal data, is meant by "sensitive data" as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, ' membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life.
2) Under Article. 26 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 sensitive data can be processed only with the written consent.
3) Failure to grant consent referred to in the preceding paragraph, in cases where knowledge of sensitive data is necessary for the provision of the service, will prevent us from being allowed to provide services included in the tour package purchased.
B) DATA FOR THE DELIVERY OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY WEBSITES OF I VIAGGI DEL TURCHESE
1) Data collection on line
2) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users. This category includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users, parameters relating to the operating system, etc. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its proper operation (see below section on cookies). The data could be used by competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
3) Personal data provided by user
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site and filling out the forms on the same involves the acquisition of the personal data of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, even any data included in the message. Specific summary are posted pages that provide the form.
4) Optional nature of providing data on the web site
A respect for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in contacts with I Viaggi del Turchese Srl in order to request information material or other communications. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request. It must be remembered that in some cases (not the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information according to Article 25 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
C) RULES 'OF TREATMENT
1) The treatment is performed through the operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1, letter. a) TU: collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
2) The operations can be performed with or without help of electronic or automated.
3) the processing is done by the owner and / or in charge of treatment.
D) DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
E) RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The party on the basis of Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 may exercise the following rights which are summarized below:
1) obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
2) obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 196/03;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
4) object in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Holder of the treatment in question is:
I Viaggi del Turchese S.r.l. a socio unico
Viale Martiri della Libertà, 29
43036 Fidenza (PR) ITALIA