I Viaggi del Turchese S.r.l. wishes to inform its customers about the processing of personal data through the operation performed by us and about rights of the user of our services.
A) PURPOSE 'OF DATA
The treatment is oriented only to the correct and complete execution of the contract for the sale of tourist packages, and for administrative, commercial, insurance, advertising, management and statistics related to the activity of sale of package tours.
B) METHOD 'OF TREATMENT
1) The treatment is performed by means of transactions or series of operations indicated by. 4 comma 1, ref. a) Unique Text: collection, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
2) The operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means.
3) the processing is done by the owner and / or in charge of treatment.
The provision of personal data by the Customer is strictly necessary for the execution of activities listed in paragraph A). The lack of data makes it impossible to perform the activities listed in paragraph A).
D) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Personal data are not disclosed.
E) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data may be transferred abroad for the purposes of point A).
F) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The personal data of customers may be communicated to sales personnel, Department employees Operations, Customer Care agent, Commercial Department employees, support operatives on site, as well as to suppliers of services included in the package and Insurance Companies.
G) SENSITIVE DATA
1) For the purposes of the law on the protection of personal information, is meant by "sensitive" personal data revealing racial or ethnic, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, ' membership in political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical or political, and personal data disclosing health and sex life.
2) In accordance with art. 26 of D.Lgs. 196/03, sensitive data may be processed only with the written consent of.
3)Any failure to grant consent under the preceding paragraph, in cases where knowledge of sensitive data is essential for the provision of the service, will prevent us from providing the services included in the package purchased.
H) RIGHTS OF
The individual on the basis of Article. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03 may exercise the following rights which are summarized below:
1) obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form;
2) obtain information on:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 196/03;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4) object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
I) THE PROCESSOR
I Viaggi del Turchese S.r.l. a socio unico
Viale Martiri della Libertà, 29
43036 Fidenza (PR) ITALIA